“Good food.. Huge Buffet”

Grand Buffet of Columbus
Ranked #84 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Great Buffet.. Good food.. I like to go for the dinner time.. Lunch Buffet doesn't have my favorites..

Reviewed November 14, 2014

Above average in all details. Everything I tried was very good, and I particularly like the way they keep each item COVERED with clear covers while setting on the buffet line. Food is warmer than most buffets. Go when they are busy to make sure you get fresh food on the line.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I decided to try this location this evening. My four-year-old would put food in his mouth and say, "This is not good." After spitting out several different things, things that he normally eats at other buffets we've eaten at, I decided to try to fix him a different plate. After trying my egg roll, I had to agree with my son. It tasted freezer burnt or tainted in some way. I moved on to my fried rice. It was under cooked and very hard in the middle. At this point, my two daughters also started complaining about the food to which my husband told them to just try to fix a different plate and find something they like. PLEASE, keep in mind, that my family normally LOVES Chinese. Then it happened. I started feeling flush and sweaty. I quickly ran for the bathroom where I completely lost it. I will save you from the gory details. When I returned from the bathroom, the hostess asked if I was okay. When I tried to explain to her that her food was making me sick and it was time for us to leave, my daughter also became nauseous and went to the bathroom. She returned with vomit on her jeans. As we began to walk out of the restaurant, we were stopped and asked to pay. I was shocked! I told them that there food had made us sick, and I didn't feel as if I owed for food that ended up in their toilet!! She insisted that we pay or she was going to call the cops. To avoid further hassle, she gave us a SMALL discount and we paid. (Which, honestly, just made me feel that much more sick. All in all, save yourself a lot of trouble and avoid this place!

1  Thank Kristi C
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

While it had a limited selection, the food here used to be good. During my visit another diner actually sneezed into the tray of egg rolls and was wiping his nose with his hand, then grabbing the serving spoons. Another patron brought it to the managers attention and they DID NOTHING!!!! That patron and myself walked out. Inexcuseable!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went to this place about 7 years ago and remembered wonderful food!! I went a few weeks ago and I was sad to say that the place has really gone down. While we were seated quickly and taken care of very well I was not impressed. The food selection is lacking and most of the food was cold or did not taste right. We came durning a slower time and nothing was stocked, they were out of multiple dishes. Finally the fruit selection was large but was not kept cold enough, and was either way to ripe or rotten. Sadly this is not the place it used to be and I would not recommend it. Though it might be good for a quick lunch because they do let you make your own selections and leave with the food to go.