All reviewshot dogsnachostexas roadhousebaked potatoindoor outdoor poolfree popcornchilliwaffleslarge bathroombob evanshot breakfasta great place to staycomfortable bedsvery nice hotelnice amenitieshot tubfitness room
Reviewed May 23, 2008

We stayed 2 nights during a concert at Crew Stadium. There isn't enough I can say about this place, except EXCELLENT!
We had a extremely clean room and bathroom, comfortable beds, secure and safe hotel, breakfast, it was all good. Also, if you don't like the food, your right next to a Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Roosters wings, Sonic, Target, BP, ect... So nothing to complain about. The staff were very nice and accomodating, and had a security officer there at night, also, very lit up in the lobby at night, made us feel even better about security. Definately will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2008

We have stayed at alot of nice hotels & this is our favorite! We are literally planning a few trips around where the Drury Inns are located because I dont want to stay anywhere else!!! Everything was spotless, our room was so clean & comfortable. The bathrooms were meticulously cleaned. The service from Jeanette at the front desk was so nice, she was super accomdating with our 2 kids & ourselves...Everyone was friendly. Pool was awesome, (half indoor/half outdoor) that is actually why we went to begin with, was so our kids could swim & there are also so many perks for adults such as the free drinks in the eve. Breakfast was great, best hotel breakfast we have had, you would normally pay $15 for a buffet like this at other hotels. Cant wait to come back for the July 4th weekend!!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2008

Drury Inn is an amazing hotel! The moment you walk in the door, you're immediately greeted by a friendly and courteous staff. You don't see much of that anymore. I have gone to hotels where they almost seem like you're inconveniencing them just to get a room! Not at Drury though. They offer a FREE hot breakfast in the mornings and beverages in the evenings. I got an amazing rate by calling them and finding out that they weren't busy. The girl at the front desk, Brittany was so polite and welcoming, I felt like I was walking into a family member's house! Their fireplace in the lobby was great to sit at and warm up from the cold weather. I could not have enjoyed my stay any more than I actually did. Kudos to Drury, you've won me for life!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ytbtravel
Reviewed January 7, 2008

This hotel was a great deal for the price. Very clean,
roomy, big bathroom. The breakfast, afternoon drinks,
popcorn and soda for the children is a great bonus.
Check in was quick. Did not use pool, looked nice, small.
No complaints, would definitely stay there again and I usually
dislike hotels. Great that you can take your dog. They tend
to have better manners than the adults that show up at
the breakfast area in their bare feet.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank ipwilly
Reviewed December 28, 2007

We stayed here for night two of a cross country move during June 2007. For my husband, kids, two dogs and me, this place was like an oasis in the travel desert. Huge pool, dog friendly staff and property, big free breakfast, even free drinks in the evening - what more could you ask for. We got a great online deal too. The place is spotless and comfy. If I ever have to make that awful ride again, I'll definitely book here.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family