“Very dissapointing”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #10 of 121 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I wanted to go to Ruby Tuesday for the salad bar. The salad bar was never inexpensive, but has always been large, fresh, and well stocked. To say I was disapointed is an understatement. The freshness of most items was questionable, and the selection was so poor, I was shocked. My family's meals were marginal at best as well. When I hardley touched my salad, I expected the server to ask me if all was okay, and frankly to take it off my bill. I was never asked, and I did not bring it up. However, because of the low quality and poor service, my family will not be returning. The prices were way too high for processed food or marginal freshness and quality. I cant believe I am saying this, but I would go to Applebee's or Charlies before returning to Ruby Tuesday's - at least this location.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had dinner here about 2 weeks ago, there was 4 us the service was excellent and the food was delicious you could not ask for anything more. It was busy and we did not have to wait long for a table would recommend it, it is also great for families.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Your typical RT. Clean with good service and salad bar. I had the fish and shrimp combo, good tasting. A safe choice for any traveler.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The service was slow, the food wa warm, the price was high. The only good thing was the drinks. At lkeast they were cold like they were supposed to be.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Service was prompt,proper,polite. Not like some other R.T.s Ive been to.