“Not Any Better Than You Can Get In The Frozen Foo Section”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #26 of 118 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Moreno Valley, California
“Not Any Better Than You Can Get In The Frozen Foo Section”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Sure, nobody goes to White Castle expecting to have a Gourmet meal. But you gotta figure being fresh off the grill is gonna have some perks. Not really. It wasn't horrible, but at home I can get them from the freezer section of the store, and their just as good. Stay home and relax.

Visited March 2014

Tampa, Florida
“A classic!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have been going to White Castles for years and I always love their food. Their new shrimp portions are great and a wonderful way to think outside of the bun!

Visited February 2014
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Tried and true”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I alwasy enjoy a good White Castle and since we don't have them in Texas, when I travel to the areas that do have them, I try to eat there at least once. This White Castle was clean, the food was great and the service was fast. They didn't let me down.

Visited November 2013
Vail, Co
“Sliders”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

being from Colorado we dont have White Castle... the food was hot...good..and as silly as it sounds.. sliders for breakfast made for a good day!!!

Visited September 2013
Chantilly, Virginia
“Didn't agree with me....”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Have heard about White Castle, but this was my first chance to visit one. Sliders are cute, but did not sit well in my stomach.

Visited September 2013