“Had a salad before”
Review of Tossed N Grilled - CLOSED

Tossed N Grilled
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I visited this a little restaurant before, I think it's pretty good. My wife had a gyro platter and I had a salad. The food was pretty good, and the place/ the kitchen was open. Even the salad bar was open that I actually could see all the toppings. I am very picky when it comes to my salad, so if I noticed that the lettuce or any of the topping looks bad, I wouldn't of ordered a salad, or I would of asked for something else, it only make sense, but I did continue with my salad because it looked good and I could see that. The gyro was actually one of the best. I sat on the patio and enjoyed broadway. Grove city downtown is a good area, and I would recommend anyone to go and enjoy different restaurants and pizza shops there, to name few: cronies coneys, Lilly's, Tammy's, planks, garden caffe, grand stand pizza, capital city cakes...... And other businesses.

1  Thank J G

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had lunch Saturday and enjoyed the patio along with my chicken Philly sandwich. The fries are greasy but good. I loved that they had 80s music videos playing that I haven't seen in years. This restaurant is in a quiet area so the patio felt relaxing. I will return.

1  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed April 23, 2014

It felt dirty and sticky when I walked in, ordered a gyro salad, lettuce was turning brown watched them pick through it to make my salad and lettuce in refridgerator was spioled.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went here for the first time recently. The service was very slow and the place was 'freezing.' We ate with our coats, hats and gloves on! The actual set up was weird - didn't seem to flow smoothly. The two staff guys didn't seem to have a good rhythm and the guy taking the orders also helped with food prep but never washed his hands!

We waited a long time and there weren't that many customers.

The Philly cheesesteak was really quite yummy and the French fries were excellent!

We would probably go back but would hope they will continue to work on the style and delivery.

1  Thank LBDJD
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hi guys.
I am an older guys that lives in grove city since I was young. I ve been to this new restaurant few times, not once that I got bad service or bad food. This is a new place, very nice. I always chat with the very friendly staff, they are all grove city resident, some of them live in downtown. Honest to God, I am not trying to promote anything, I like all downtown restaurants, but just couldn't help respond to some of the comments made in here. The food....the best and at reasonable price 1/2 pound fresh patty hamburger $4.99, compare this price to even
I don't usually write reviews, but I had to today. I am not agreeing a bit with the some of the reviews, I don't know what happen there, but please don' try to convince me about the food, the staff, and the place. I ve been there many time, believe me I know, they are very good. the kitchen and all in plain view,I usually watch my food been cooked in front of me, which is entertaining and fun to say the least,begat else can anyone want. Nothing to hide
I will always recommend this nice friendly place.
I know there are some people that want their food very quick, I watch my burger on the grill for eight min, its a big burger, it will take at least that long to cook, we all grill at home, and we know the time it takes, multiply that by many burgers and other orders, you will have to wait a little when they re slammed. We all wait anyway when we go to any restaurant (beside fast food), we just don't realize it. Give em break. And the gyro, sorry to have to disagree, I am a gyro person, I used to go to columbus for it, don't have to anymore, and it is very good
Please guys, hands off Grove City downtown businesses, they are just trying to make it. Enjoy all downtown restaurants/businesses, support them, or just don't go there if you think they are below your standards. Go to fine dinning, pay the big bucks, as for us, we need all businesses we can have in downtown area, small family owned businesses, hard to come by these days.
Thanks focus for taking the time to read this. Go yourselves try them, you will see for yourselves.

Take care