“Nice staff but needs some fixes”
Review of Tossed N Grilled - CLOSED

Tossed N Grilled
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went today - waited 30 minutes to get my food. I agree with other reviewer - no contact with customers when then enter and you have to walk to other end of store to order .... The gyro I got was not good at all - very dry and the bourbon chicken wasn't very tasty either ( my 10 year old ordered that ) in a kids meal. I liked the fries though and our 5 year old ordered broccoli and he ate all of it. It's in a good location and you can sit outside which is a plus - entrees need some working on.

2  Thank April R
There are newer reviews for Tossed N Grilled

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Looked Busy when we entered. 5 staff were in view. There was absolutely no communication between the staff members to get the food out in a timely manner (ticket-by-ticket). I watched my food get cold when they STARTED to cook the food for the rest of my family. Fries were cold by the time rest of the food was ready. The Owner, who was preparing food without gloves on, wiped the sweat from his brow, did not wash his hands, and continued to dish up food....YUCK! My advice, hire a manager who can Lead the staff on the line, and get the food out in a timely manner. We waited 40 minutes. Unacceptable! The food was tasty, but I was not impressed with the lack of leadership and communication. Good Luck.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting yesterday,andordered the Eggsplosion burger.....Oh my god, I t was the best.

1  Thank John E
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had the gyro burger, Honnestly, I never had any burger like that I mean Awsome. its a huge burger, I think its 1/2 pound Patty and more Gyro meat on top of it, $6.49 can't go wron. I live in Columbus and Grove City is a bit far to get a burger every other day, Does anyone know of any restaurant that serves a Gyro Burger around short North?
Please Post where if you know.
By the way if you are vegetarian as they offer big portions of meat, They do have A made to go salad, Pretty good
Thanks