“Best chicken in town!”

Raising Canes
Ranked #27 of 119 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The chicken is the best in town. I have enjoyed their food so much that both of my children's graduation parties have had Raising Canes as their first choice!

There are newer reviews for Raising Canes

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Love Raising Cane's! My family eats there about once a month. The food is always fresh and yummy. The chicken is tender and just lightly battered. Our son loves the bread and my husband really likes their cole slaw.

The iced tea and lemonade are also fresh and very good. The only thing missing? Dessert!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were the first ones there when they opened. The servers were very nice & didn't rush us while we were deciding . Everything was hot , fresh & delicious . They must train their people well , our server told us that it was her first day & she seemed like she had been there awhile . Very sweet & friendly & did I mention yummy chicken ?!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

First time trying their food. Wow what a different experience!!!! No biscuit. An awesome piece of Texas toast so soft and warm. Chicken fingers crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside with dipping sauce that is tasty with just the slightest bit of kick to make it really good.. served with crinkle fries. Just the prefect size as a take out meal. I would love more!!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Just basic chicken fingers, slaw and fries, but oh, the chicken was so moist and yummy. I would definitely eat here again! Reasonable prices too!