I was visiting Columbus for a girls weekend and decided to stay in Grove City, because I have family that live in this area. The area is very nice and very convenient to many of the needs for me and my friends. The hotel was very nice. We had a very good experience! The breakfast was great and the staff was wonderful! I was very please with the area or location of the hotel. If you smoke there was a gazebo for the smokers. You are walking distance to many stores and restaurants. I would stay at this Hilton Garden or recommend it to people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Grove City! The Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City hotel is only 6 miles south of downtown Columbus off I-71, in the business suburb of Grove City. Conveniently located near numerous office buildings and business parks. Within 10 minutes of the Hollywood Casino and 5 minutes of the Scioto Downs casinos, German Village, Ohio Auto Auction, Beulah Park and Ohio State University. The Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, Ohio hotel restaurant, The Garden Grill® serves freshly prepared breakfast and dinner. Come enjoy a taste of Ohio hospitality and exceptional service at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City Hotel Grove City
- Hilton Grove City
- Grove City Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City Ohio