“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Alpharetta, United States
“Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel and would greatly go back to visit again. It was in a great location and was very accessible to the highway. The only problem I had was the people over my room must of had a bunch of children because they would not stop jumping until I told the staff who handled it very well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Telma A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City.
During this time of year, we have more groups and students staying with us. I am certainly glad that we were able to take care of the situation for you.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Franklin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nice Rooms, great entrance and foyer ammenities. GREAT BAR STAFF. Atmosphere was nice for the family. Pool and hot tub were well maitained. Would vist here again with family and friends. Dining area was small, but well run and maintained

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Telma A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much your enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to your next visit with us.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-Grove city Ohio in June 2013. Hotel is close to the highway but not noisy and there is a lot of shopping and restaurants just across the street. Lobby was great and had made to order breakfast (for a cost) if you wanted it. A great idea. There were always fresh cookies and an assortment of teas with fresh brewed coffee too for free. Room was nice, clean but there was no safe to store our passports in. Staff was accommodating as we had to check out a day early. Beds were hard, but had some sort of adjustment on the side of the bed if you wanted to make it a little softer. Not used to a hard bed, but slept well. We were on the main floor close to side door which was kind of convenient if we wanted to exit that way but I was concerned that if people who went out that door did not close it properly then other people other than guests could come in that door. A good stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
It always makes us happy to hear that we are providing excellent service to our guests.
I apologize for not having safes in the room. We do have safe deposit boxes available for guests to use, at no charge, at our front desk.
We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went to this hotel on a Business Trip and was very disappointed. When checking-in, I was given the wrong key to the wrong room. After trying the Key every way i could think of to get into the room, I went back to the front desk. (I feel sorry for the people in he room that most likely thought there was someone trying to break-in to their room). I found out that my room reservation was switched by the hotel and the person checking me in did not bother to look or check. I had questions regarding if my Hilton Honors account would link to my Skymiles account to get credit for the stay, and neither the person checking me in, nor the person checking me out could give me an answer, and would not ask anyone else to try and find out. The room was clean and the bed was cozy. the shower head was very nice and after traveling a hot shower is always nice. All in all, the hotel is average, the service is very poor, and the rooms at least have a bed in them.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Telma A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We do our best to provide exemplary service to each one of our guests, and your experience is not typical.
We thank you for your business, and invite you back so that we may have an opportunity to show you just how great we can be.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We are on our way from Montréal to Nashville and this place is by far the best spot to stay for a night. Very clean, free parking and lots of place to eat near. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Telma A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted that you chose us to stay with. Our staff takes pride in the property and aspires to provide such satisfying service. We gratiously invite you to stay with us on your way back.
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is always a treat to retrun to after my very busy business day has come to an end. I can retrun to my room, take nice relaxing bath, sip on a hot cup of tea, read my novel without noise or interruptions, take a nap or go out for a meal downstairs or in your city.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Telma A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted that our hard work has provided you with the accomodations you deserve and expect. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice room, great staff. Good location south of Columbus. As a Hilton Honors Gold member, I got a free breakfast, which was nice. I dont think the breakfast is worth the full price charged otherwise, but its very good. The decor of the lobby and the rooms is very professional and polished. You really think you are staying in a luxury property.

Room Tip: Good wings at Roosters down the street.