“Great Holiday Inn Express”

Holiday Inn Express Grove City
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express Hotels and this one is in a Great location. There is renovations going on that is going to really make one feel at home once they walk into the Reception area. It is very nice and welcoming. As for the room, I walked in and the temperature was nice and comfortable, made me want to immediately kick off my shoes and relax. Nice looking furniture, brought the feel of a living room/bedroom. Most hotel rooms are like a bedroom which makes one feel like it is time for bed but this room made me feel like it was ok to sit in the chair and read and watch TV like you were in a living room. Keep up the good work..

CHUCK

Room Tip: Pick this hotel and you will not be dissappointed
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jackpot3951, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Thank you for choosing us as your hotel to stay at when you are in Grove City. We look forward to seeing all of our repeat guests.

Sincerely

Stephanie Robson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Monroe, Michigan
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I typically dont have time to make reservations in advance, whcih sometimes gets me into trouble! I can always count on the very friendly folks at the holiday in Grove City! i have stayed there several times and without fail it is a very "exceed" my expectations stay. The staff are very professional, and courteous, and never have I had a bad experience. i would recommend this establishment to anyone from business travelers to family stays!
Great job again holiday Inn, Grove City!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this little HIE a few times and really enjoy it's location as it is convenient and surrounded with every possible restaurant and convenience you can imagine (nothing high end though). The staff is nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Do stay away from the highway side, noise levels can be bothersome if you (like me) are a light slee...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are so happy to hear that you have stayed with us on numerous occasions. We love to hear from our repeat guest. I have passed along your praises to our staff and they are very thankful as well. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel and location. We look froward to seeing you on your next trip to Grove City Ohio.

Sincerely

Black Hawk, Colorado
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at this location for a week over the holidays and everything has fine. The wifi has finicky and sometimes the front desk staff was a little "distracted." They were busy chatting with friends or co-workers on a regular basis when I was in the lobby during the evening hours.

The rooms were ok, but not quite sparkling new or anything.

I would have no reservations about staying there again. Although I have to admit that traffic is quite heavy on Stringtown Road and that made getting in and out of the side streets near the hotel a little difficult.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Coons10
Jackpot3951, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our Hotel.
I apologize about your experience regarding the distracted front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had with both the front desk and internet. I will be personally looking to both issues. I am also glad to hear that you would stay with us again. I do hope to see you on your next visit to Grove City Ohio.
Regards,
Dickson, Tennessee
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our trip. He is in a wheelchair so, of course, we had the nicest handicapped room. The beds were so comfortable and the room was spotless. I was so tired when we arrived. I said to the girl that I hated to go back out to get dinner at a restuarant. Too our surprise, that was one of the nights that they had something to eat for free in the dining area. We made ourselves meatball sandwiches. We stayed on a Monday night. Tuesday morning we got up to eat the breakfast that was offered. I wish I could remember her name, but the lady that was taking care of the breakfast was fantastic.
As I was getting coffee, my husband was trying to get his jacket off. She helped him. She also got him a few things when he needed them when he started to go in his wheelchair to get them. She greeted every person that came in with good morning. We will stay there again the next time we come through town. Thank you everyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jackpot3951, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent stay and review of your experience at the Holiday Inn Express Grove City! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.
It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did.
Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time through Grove City!
Take Care,
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for one night. Hotel is in zone with lots of cheap drive in restaurants. Looks like industrial zone so nothing to do in the evening. Hotel and room was clean. Even tough the pillow cases said soft and firm all of them were poor quality.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share. We at the Holiday Inn Express Grove City take pride in our property. Recently we have started to pull all of the older pillows from our rooms and replace them with new pillows. We also appreciate you mentioning all of the restaurants and attractions in our area. Grove City is a great place to stay if you are looking for the feel of a city in a small town. Again we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next business trip to Grove City.

Mentor, Ohio
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our group of 11 people reserved 6 rooms here for a combination graduation/birthday Sept 8 - 10 2012. Our rooms were comfortable and convenient. My room was immaculately clean and the rest of our party reported the same. The hotel was quiet. We stayed spent two nights playing cards and snacking in the breakfast area. (We brought in cupcakes and snacks from a local grocery store.) The staff was so gracious to us, allowing us to have coffee and tea from the breakfast area in the evening. Each room has a coffee maker. My family's room was a presidential suite, since my husband was the honoree. The king size bed was comfy and had lots of pillows. Our son slept on the fold out couch which also had a very comfy mattress. We were pleased that the sleeping areas were separate and had their own TV's. Our room also had a kitchenette with mini-fridge, sink and microwave. My son enjoyed the pool, it was nice and warm as was the pool air temp. Continental breakfast included hot items and HI's famous cinnamon rolls. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend for groups. Convenient to I-71 and I-270, lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.

Room Tip: Our whole group reported their rooms were great so don't think there's a bad one in the hous...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jackpot3951, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. At the Holiday Inn Express we love having groups especially for such great occasions. We are grateful that we at the hotel got to share in both a birthday and graduation with your family. I have made sure that I shared your comments with all of the departments at the hotel. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We hope that we will get to accommodate your group again.