“This is some good stuff.”

Fiesta Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Started slowly when no one at the door greeted us but went uphill quickly. The waiter was very professional and made sure we had refills of anything that should be refilled. We had a special request for a combination that wasn't on the menu and we were told it wasn't a problem. It was delicious. Bottom line is that they have a customer whenever I pass thru town.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Mariachi Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Tasty food, fresh chips and salsa, cold beer. Can be busy during prime dinner hours, but the wait is never too long.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent food, and festive décor. Covered patio seating here is my favorite. Shrimp tacos are best, as is the shrimp cocktail. The shrimp tacos are served with a spicy delicious sauce on the side. Service here is quick but not really friendly.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Best mexiccn food in Grove City. I have eaten here several times and always delicious! If you have not eaten here yet, treat yourself and I promise you won't be sorry!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Every time I visit Fiesta Mariachi I'm pleased with the service and food. The waiters are always nice and bring the food to the table in a short amount of time - even when they are busy. I highly recommend the chicken taco salad! Everything always tastes fresh here (P.S. the margaritas are excellent too!)