“The best red roof inn in town”

Red Roof Inn Columbus/Grove City
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Columbus, Ohio
“The best red roof inn in town”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Been traveling for a few year now and i've stay at many red roof inn hotel but in grove city ohio is very clean bug free nice staff from the manager on down to the house keepers on site they all treat you with good customer service so if ever near grove city ohio and need a clean place to lay your head be sure to choose red roof in.Thanks you grove city red roof inn will be staying with you guys soon

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank Readyrell
CIandSColumbus, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Readyrell from Columbus, Ohio

Thank you so much for your response and I hope you continue to stay with us for years to come. We take the time to do daily checks throughout the room and also implement preventative maintenance so we can maintain our BED BUG FREE property.

I love your title “the best red roof inn in town” I believe that the title fits us to the T. What makes us the best is our superior customer service, spacious newly remodeled affordable rooms, free high speed Wi-Fi and our continental breakfast that is hard to find at most Red Roof Inn locations? We want you to feel when you leave like you spent your money wisely when you stay with us.
I want to thank you for your time and your kind words. We will continue to strive to be and stay the best in town.

Sincerely and with great appreciation ,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been traveling for 2 yrs now for work an well lets just say ive gotten pretty experienced when it comes to hotels. The Red Roof Inn in grove city is out right the best of the Roofs in the city! The staff is friendly from the manager down to housekeeping they always try to make you comfortable in there establishment. The rooms are always clean and stocked with all the proper things that you may need, and most important these days it is BED BUG FREE!! I've stayed at this location off an on for over 2 years an plan to continue whenever brought to the area! I highly recommend anyone from the average business man to the family taking a summer vacation staying there!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank ticia b
Thank you so much Ticia B for your kind review towards the Red Roof Inn, Grove City, Ohio

You are right we are the best Red Roof Inn in the City with all new bedding, fresh paint, new carpet, new hardwood flooring, all new bathrooms this newly remodeled and affordable property is the place to make your home away from home whether it’s for business or pleasure. We take the time to do daily checks throughout the room and also implement preventative maintenance so we can maintain our BED BUG FREE property.

I want to thank you for your time to choose to compliment our property. We will continue to provide superior service so you can continue to enjoy your stay for years to come.
With kind regards,
Diana Valdivia,
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Got to hotel after driving 10 hours. Gave us a room. Room #1 walked into was still dirty. Never cleaned that day. Went down got another room. Room #2 Tv didn't work. Walked down got another room. Room #3 had dirty towels still in bathroom. Tv remote did not work AND the heat did not work. We just stayed in this one. We were so tired. Front desk guy was not very pleasant. Acted like we were bothering him and never apologized at all.

• Stayed February 2014
CIandSColumbus, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Hello Karasue71,

Thank you so much for your recent review for the Red Roof Inn Grove City, Ohio. With out you review we would not be able to improve on the quality on our location.

Let me start off by introducing my self my name is Diana Valdivia I am the new guest relations manager her at the Red Roof Inn location. My job is to ensure customer satisfaction and In this case is something we are lacking to do and thats to sell you a clean room, at a reasonable price so you don't have to spend a "Few extra bucks" some where else.

We are now under new management and have a all new caring and efficient housekeeping staff. We also started a new routine and hired a specific person to check all the rooms before we sell them to the public. This insures that the rooms have everything working property and also it gives extra eyes to pay attention to detail for example the tv not working the room or bathroom not being clean this new position that we established will eliminate all future problems.

I want to make things right with you and accommodate you for your stay and for the first time say SORRY with sincere regret that we were not up to standards with your rooms. I really appreciate your business and stay. Please contact me at the hotel anytime or contact me via email incase I am not there dcval88@gmail.com it goes staight to my phone so I will be able to communicate right away.

Sincerely and with many thanks

Travelers are raving about these Grove City hotels

East Sparta, Ohio
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After getting keys for my room carried my bags to the room the door didnt work. I then had to walk to the front desk and got new keys. They still didn't work. Went back down they gave me a new room and the keys worked but the door still wouldn't open. After getting yet a third room and five trips to the desk I was able to get in only to find the room was filthy hair on the one bed and the other looked like it was already slept in. Then the bathroom, there was an old towel under the toilet, that was to dry up the water that dripped out when you flushed. Then there was mold on the curtains, dirt in the tub. Over all rating disgusting. I will NEVER stay at a Red Roof again!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms suck
Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Frank M From East Sparta, Ohio

First off I would like to say thank you for your review only with guest opinions and experiences like yours we are able to improve our hotel.

I am irritated and frustrated for you just by reading this. I picture you going back and forth to the potential rooms to front desk with all your luggage. I am truly sorry about all the inconveniences you had to go through through out your stay. Then after all the times you tried to to get into a room and finally relax you find out it is dirty and not up to standards.
I am ashamed and disappointed that this happened and want to introduce my self my name is Diana Valdivia the new guest relations manager that wants to make things right with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so no more time passes and I can accommodate you for all your troubles. We are implementing new techniques and have hired new staff to prevent things like this to happen again and to make sure all rooms are in working condition along with the doors.

Here at the Red Roof Inn Grove City, Ohio we strive to deliver the best customer service and clean rooms possible. Please contact me to make things right you can call the hotel directly and ask for me or email incase I am not at the property to dcval88@gmail.com it will go straight to my personal cell phone so I can communicate with you that same day.

As always we appreciate you business here at the Red Roof Inn. Please contact me.

With great appreciation for your time,

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay as I always am. Red roof Inn staff has become more like family than anything. I have been staying there for the past couple years and as always the staff is very friendly and pleased to help if needed. Location was the reason for my initial stay. You don't have to drive far for anything. Price is decent also. When travelling through columbus red roof Inn south grove city is always my choice. Thank you again for a delighted stay guys!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jeremysteven
Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I decided to stay in the same Red Roof Inn that I did last year, when I was on my way home for Christmas. The room was very clean, smelled wonderful, and everything worked very well. I liked that there was a refrigerator because I brought food with me to save money during the trip. The staff were friendly and helpful! The bed was very comfortable - the best sleep I have had while on a trip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stopped here on 11/20/2013, it was late but the person working the desk was super friendly. He was overly concerned about my stay. Anyway, he kept telling me about their upgraded rooms.....Man was he right. I paid $65 for the night, but it was nicer than a holiday inn express room for $120.

I choose Red Roof Inn originally, because they allow dogs for free, as I was traveling with my pup. After my great stay, I would stay there again...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business