“My stay at Days Inn Stringtown Rd. Grove City, OH” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Grove City Columbus South

Days Inn Grove City Columbus South
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Grove City
“My stay at Days Inn Stringtown Rd. Grove City, OH”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The chair in my room was broken, so I could not sit in it and watch TV, in which the cleaning crew said they knew about it. The hall ways were cold and the floors were dirty, I took a towel off of the rack in the bathroom to dry off after a shower and it was dirty, One of the side doors of the hotel was broken so I did not have to use my key (security risk). The contental breakfast were complaining about thier stay also. I will not stay at this motel again and my experience makes me leary about staying at any Days Inn anywhere again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello Miss Lisa F,

I regret that you faced inconvenience during your stay. Please know that we take your comments and input seriously. I will accelerate your concerns for evaluation in order to be addressed accordingly.

I hope you will allow us to offer you better accommodation in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Grove City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

floors in hallway swept poorly, room was just as bad. Security lock arm on door missing. Alarm clock not plugged in nor microwave. Could not reach plug for coffee maker, had to put it in the bathroom. The door (B) was broken, the door latch had a key card screwed to it. Anyone could walk up and down the halls. I was not impressed

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello Miss Vera F.,

I truly regret that you had unpleasant experience during your stay in our hotel. I will accelerate this matter for immediate evaluation in order that necessary corrective measure/s can be implemented. Please know that your concerns are taken very seriously as our goal is to offer all our guests with value services at all times.

We will make certain to provide you better accommodation on your next visit.
Grove City, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

started last nite with nite clerk. total rude racist. tried to say i booked two rooms for two nites. very smart rude attitude. said it was our problem and hecouldnt fix it. he lied. as after he made my boyfriend sit like a child for over an hour he removed one of the rooms. then the place is filthy! broken sink and stairs nasty. dont even try to tell me will make it better on my "next" stay as there will never be another. do not stay at this hotel

• Stayed March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Hello bpoeinoz,

It is disheartening to know of your unpleasant experience during your stay. I will accelerate your concern to verify what really took place. Please know that we take our guests’ concerns seriously and this matter will certainly be addressed accordingly.
We appreciate your choice to stay in Days Inn.

Travelers are raving about these Grove City hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Came here in my semi wanted a real need to sleep in one night. This hotel is dated. Broken furniture. Stained carpets and floors, poor customer service. Well NOT be staying here again. I advise nobody come here. Also has a bar connected to it that's been shut down for some time now with no hope of opening again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Hello Mr. Thomas M.,

It is certainly disheartening that you had unpleasant experience during your stay in our hotel. Your concerns are important to us. I will accelerate your concern for evaluation and immediate corrective measures.

Thank you very much for your business. I hope we could still have the opportunity to provide your lodging needs in the near future and allow us to make amends.
Delta
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

The rooms are huge, but apparently too big for housekeeping to clean or for the hotel to heat. Wifi is not in the rooms! When I told the guy at the front desk that wifi wasn't working his response was "No one else told me that" Really?! If I only paid $30 to stay here, I'd understand the low quality...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Hello Miss Denise S.,

I apologize for the way our staff responded to your concern/s particularly on the wifi service and thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. Request will be sent to check every room is convenient for all our guests and wifi connection is working well, we will call the attention of our staff to attend to our guests concerns promptly.