“Just got in”

Days Inn Grove City Columbus South
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Reviewed June 29, 2012

After a long road trip through rough sea's (bad storm, trafic) I got to this hotel and it is everything the net said it is and more nice staff clean just right for the price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2012

For the price a great place to stay and very clean and quiet. Room accessabiltiy is great. Has a great location. Friendly room service and desk is also friendly. You can bother them any time during the day or night and they will be very nice to you. Pool is in a nice place on the property. Great location. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Will stay here again. It aslo has a huge truck parking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

. We been staying there for about two years now whenever we are in town. they have truck parking, everything is near by. I stayed there before the remodel and treated us good. during the remodel good after the remodel still good. the staff there is great. I can go on but bottom line is I can't say nothing bad about this place.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

For the price, I would expect more. single beds are too small for two people. so u pay extra to get two beds which are better. location is great. the people running the place are nice, so yea I would stay there again hoping they will remodel more. Just finished with pool and it looks nice.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have never written a bad review but feel this particular hotel does the Days Inn chain name a huge disservice. The parking lot is not lit...felt very unsafe. Pulled in late at night from a long day on the road and felt that the bar patrons in the attached establishment were sizing up the vehicle. The room was very dirty--the sheets looked old and stained. Everything in our room wing was old--huge gaps in the doorframe.
Stale english muffins on the breakfast bar...juice had a funny tangy taste. Wouldn't even attempt to smell the pitcher of milk sitting out for the cereal. Grabbed an apple then noticed it had a huge rotted hole in it.
Couldn't wait to get back on the road.

Room Tip: do not stay here--unlit parking area, unfriendly staff, stained sheets, nothing redeeming about this...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GChuey
Reviewed October 30, 2011

First of all, I was there for my cousin's wedding and i was in the bridal party. My room had to be switched 3 times due to 1. the fact that my reservation was entered as a smoking room (it was not, i even had the email proof on my phone), and 2. Our new non-smoking room was filled with the smell of pot when we returned from the wedding. The staff was accommodating at first, but then the clerk purposefully locked us out of our new room when he found a "used linen" in our old room that we switched out of. For 45 minutes we went around with this guy begging him to let us in our room, it was about 2am at this point and we were tired. Really, i wanted to get my keys and drive home because the place was so gross. We were accused of smoking pot in the room "because my original receipt requested a smoking room" and told we couldnt be trusted because we used a linen in our first room and now the room couldnt be immediately rented to someone else. He asked for a credit card in order to let us back in our room. He also suggested that we wait in the lobby all night for the manager to come in at 8 in the morning. it was completely ridiculous. He finally pushed me to my breaking point and i cried, telling him i have never been so horribly treated in my entire life. after realizing how upset he was making me he pushed the key in front of me and said "OK, you apologized, you can go to your room now." I was appalled and fuming. Just dont stay here, the cheap rooms arent worth it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Jerry V, Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

The room was booked as a smoking room, confirmed by 3rd party booking. This guest fails to state that the room charge was refunded. Unfortunately there was more to this incident than mentioned.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were in town for a softball tourney at Berliner Park and our whole team was there. First, the hotel was a truck stop and secondly it was xtremely dirty.There was garbage all over in the front of the hotel. The hotel staff were all Indians and couldnt understand anything they were saying. we think they all live there. the lady at the front desk was very rude and mean. The room was very dirty and there were holes in the walls. the beds were small and very hard and felt like you are laying on a cement floor. the sheets and pillowcases were all stained. We needed bath towels and the front desk said "No, i dont have noone else here with me to get you any." The air conditioner did not work.It was just the most horrible experience ever. If you are looking for a nice hotel, dont stay there. For a little more $$ there are alot of other hotels nearby. We are not picky people but this was just plain bad........

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
#8 of 17 in Grove City
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City
6 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites South/Obetz

Been to Days Inn Grove City Columbus South? Share your experiences!