“This motel is fantastic.”

Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I really can't say enough about the motel and the General Manager. I booked 6 rooms for January 28 - 30th of 2011 for a TEAM/MV Convention. After I had booked them the General Manager (Al Patel) actually called me back to ask if there were any special needs for my group for the continental breakfast. If there was he would of brought in the food that was needed. Al is a great guy and so is the motel. He knows how to take care of travelers. The rooms were clean, great mattresses, fresh towels and wash rags each day plus the little extras and also a microwave and fridge in each room. GREAT BREAKFAST. Everything was very clean and neat. One of the best places I have stayed in. Friendly and very personable place. I have stayed in some well known chain hotels and not had as clean of room and friendly atmosphere. It was like a home away from home. Plenty of good eating establishments around the hotel also. Quiet atmosphere for sleeping. We enjoyed our stay very much and will go back the next time we are in the area for business. It was also close to the Nationwide Arena where our business convention was held. I cannot say enough good things about this motel other than it truly was a fantastic stay. I can't say enough about the way Al personally treats the people who stay there. First time meeting him and I thought I had known him for years.
I truly would recommend this motel to anyone who is looking for a good nights sleep and to be treated like you are special. If you are looking for a pool and hot tub you will not find it here. More for adults which is why it was a good nights sleep. Thanks Al you truly are a great person. Bob and Marsha Moe, Iola, Wisconsin

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus

Reviewed January 31, 2011

I love the rooms here, very nice and comfortable. Cant beat the price for such a nice room. The staff is very friendly and the area is very secure with lots of security cameras. I drove 2500 miles from Oregon and this is by far the nicest place i stayed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Jwoodward16
Reviewed January 27, 2011

great room and great service ! would definitely use it again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Best water pressure for showers. Stayed 3 weeks, restaurants where close by, Best Buy, Walmart, Staples, all close by. Well lit parking lot, continental breakfast saved alot of money for 3 weeks.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2010

My wife and I both work at resorts in the Florida Keys, recently we needed to be in the Columbus area for our daughters wedding. We didn't book ahead figuring we would get better walk in rates at the various hotels. The Travelodge offered (at the desk) what we were looking for, a good rate, free wireless internet, and to have a smoking room (they are getting more rare these days).
To our surprise our room was very clean and fresh even though it was a smoking room. There was a mini-fridge, microwave, and very comfortable desk/workstation. The vanity sink and bathroom areas were very clean. The shower was great! You could set the shower head at "fire-hose" strength or more relaxing settings- I gotta find out where they got those from!!!
But best of all, the bed was VERY clean and comfortable and each had 4 pillows, no need to ask for extras :)
And if you have business in Columbus, you couldn't be in a better location- you can get to 71, 70, 270, 670, and 315 in just minutes- only a 10 minute drive to Port Columbus too.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Service was top notch. The room had all the necessary amenities and was clean. Bathroom was modern and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Good location, close to restaurants. The only negative was it was close to the interstate so it was noisy with road traffic, but didn't interefere with sleeping. You can tell the owner has a lot of pride in his business. He has a good awareness of what people want when they travel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2010

my group had approximately12 rooms, service was excellent the rooms were more than you expect with microwave, ref, safe, most important clean and comfortable. staff helpful and courteous. in my group we did not have one complaint on our stay, easy access to the freeway and many restaurants. we had a special occasion going on and the manager was very thoughtful which made for a memorable surprise for me and my husband.

• Stayed: February 2010