“Reviews were Accurate!!!”

Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Last minute trip to Quater Horse Congress is a "bottom of the barrel" choice in hotels, as we have found out in the past. We went a little further out to find a hotel with 4+ in the reviews. I was very pleased to find that that the reviews were very accurate. This Travelodge was very clean and the owner was very nice and accomadating as well. I will be back next year for Congerss and will stay at this hotel without reservation, but will make and earlier reservation to make sure i can stay here. Restaurants all close by also, like right next door (Ruby Tuesday's). Thanks for a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thanks for the review, and good description of guests who would particularly enjoy staying with us. I'm glad you liked the room . Hope to see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I used tripadvisor to search this hotel. I choose it because it amazing reviews in addition to a decent pricing. I stayed for 3 nights and now I know where to stay when i come back to Grove City, OH. Mr.Patel was very personable and truly cared for his occupants.

The room- Spectacular. I travel a lot and experiment different hotels and compare them to find the one to stay at during my future visits. Very clean, bathroom felt like brand new, single seater that was pleasant, dinning table, etc. LOVE THE BED. I got the most amazing sleep ever.

Overall, I was truly impressed at how clean it was and how nice Mr.Patel was. I know where to stay when i visit Grove City,Oh in the future and that is Travelodge. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for the review, and the complement of our exceeding the Peabody, a very nice hotel, but, as you noted, we bring a better value. When our guests feel at home, it makes us happy! We really appreciate the recommendation, and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming back. See you then!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I should have read the fine print. This TL has outside doors to access the rooms, which I never stay at. It was to late to cancel, so I got my room. Yes the owner is a nice person and this is a low budget pick. But it was the worst night's sleep I've had in many years. The walls do not block sound. My neighbor had the TV on to 3:00am, and the noise from the other rooms was easy to hear. Truck traffic going by on the side street was noticeable.
Yes, the place was clean, but the area other lacking areas. Never again.

Room Tip: Away from everyone else and lock your doors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We are extremely saddened to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate person, and we will look into ways we can improve our product and service so that we can hopefully "wow" you on your next visit. We hope you will provide us with that opportunity in the future