“Quality Stay and felt like home- VERY CLEAN!!”

Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Houston, Texas
“Quality Stay and felt like home- VERY CLEAN!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I used tripadvisor to search this hotel. I choose it because it amazing reviews in addition to a decent pricing. I stayed for 3 nights and now I know where to stay when i come back to Grove City, OH. Mr.Patel was very personable and truly cared for his occupants.

The room- Spectacular. I travel a lot and experiment different hotels and compare them to find the one to stay at during my future visits. Very clean, bathroom felt like brand new, single seater that was pleasant, dinning table, etc. LOVE THE BED. I got the most amazing sleep ever.

Overall, I was truly impressed at how clean it was and how nice Mr.Patel was. I know where to stay when i visit Grove City,Oh in the future and that is Travelodge. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for the review, and the complement of our exceeding the Peabody, a very nice hotel, but, as you noted, we bring a better value. When our guests feel at home, it makes us happy! We really appreciate the recommendation, and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming back. See you then!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I should have read the fine print. This TL has outside doors to access the rooms, which I never stay at. It was to late to cancel, so I got my room. Yes the owner is a nice person and this is a low budget pick. But it was the worst night's sleep I've had in many years. The walls do not block sound. My neighbor had the TV on to 3:00am, and the noise from the other rooms was easy to hear. Truck traffic going by on the side street was noticeable.
Yes, the place was clean, but the area other lacking areas. Never again.

Room Tip: Away from everyone else and lock your doors.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We are extremely saddened to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate person, and we will look into ways we can improve our product and service so that we can hopefully "wow" you on your next visit. We hope you will provide us with that opportunity in the future
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very pleased! It's conveniently right off I-71, next to Ruby Tuesday's and other restaurants and hotels. Don't let the outside fool you --- interior is updated, very clean, the proprietor was extremely pleasant. Price was extremely reasonable, too. This was one of ten hotels we stayed at on this trip, and I still remember it, a month later.

Room Tip: We had a non-smoking king facing Ruby Tuesday's which was nice, because we could see our car whi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
We appreciate your complimentary feedback, and are delighted to hear that we could provide you with a haven of rest before your last trip back home. The staff will be more than thrilled to know they could exceed your expectations. We hope you remember us the next time your travels bring you to the Grove City Ohio.

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Grove City. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.