“Good Nights sleep”

Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Nights sleep”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This travelodge is a very good Motel, it is a little on the old style motel. This is not to say it is bad. The Motel was very very clean, the bathroom was spotless,the beds were very comfortable. I would recommend staying here again or i would highly recommend this Motel to all of my family and friends. It is a very good deal and the cost is very modest.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
I would like to take this time to personally thank you for your Review. We know that you have many choices when traveling and your business is very much appreciated. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and that our hotel property and staff exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for choosing Travelodge Grove City , and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Sterling, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Super clean and neat.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Best overnight stay in motel on our "road trip".

• Stayed June 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We spent 5 days here and were very happy with our room. The breakfast was a little disappointing-coffee, juice, bagels, packaged donuts and dry cereal. But the staff was very friendly and helpful. Bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was nice and clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
River Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We were passing through and found decent reviews of this place. We thought of checking it out, since we are passing through. The rooms were clean and the service was pleasant. Breakfast isn't much, but better than nothing (like you would get at some high-end hotels). The beds were comfortable. If you need a place to stay for the night, consider this place. Not high class, but comfortable.

Athens
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel had high reviews so I was expecting a lot. This could be a great place if they would put in new,fresh furniture. Lamp was broken and chair and ottoman and bedspread were stained. The shower curtain was too short and so the floor ended up getting soaked. Best part was the staff, very kind and helpful. Get some fix-ups and it will be so much better!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Travelodge1, Manager at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
I apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to stay at Travelodge Grove City. We deeply value your relationship with Travelodge grove city and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us By email or by phone…
Hamilton, Ohio
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I chose this hotel for an extended stay because of reviews on TA and price. I will never stay at this hotel again I made a reservation for 5 nights and only stayed one checked out first thing next morning. I will say that the staff was very understanding and gave a refund for rest of stay without hassle. This motel is very very outdated and seriously needs refurnished. I did not feel safe door did not even shut tightly.The noise was awful upstairs and next door.It looked clean but did'nt feel clean.I ended staing at another motel up the road and was very pleased.I do not understand how this motel has gotten grat reviews.VERY DISSAPOINTED!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to stay at Travelodge Grove City. We take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.
Ringgold, Georgia
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I am one that doesn't stay at places unless I read all the reviews. I must say for the price I was VERY impressed. Hotel Manager Mr. Patel was very nice and friendly. I accidentally booked a smoking room, he changed it with no problem. I explained to him that we were in town for the Susan G Koman race and wanted to come back to the hotel to pack and take showers. He said it was fine, but explained he was booked the next day and asked if we could be out no later than 12. Which was fine by us.
The rooms are up dated, clean and well kept. ** Please note I clean houses for a living and I am VERY OCD so my review might be picky ** The carpet was in good condition but needed to be shampooed. My feet felt icky and dirty. The bathroom was clean but needed to be bleached a little better in the shower tub. The shower curtain smelled sour and you could smell it as soon as you walked in. Base boards could've used a dusting. I did find a silverfish crawling on the ceiling.

We only paid $67 for a king size bed. The hotel location is GREAT! Next to interstate and PLENTY of food (even in walking distance). For the price I am very impressed. I have paid the same amount for A LOT worse! :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments and also apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to stay at Travelodge Grove City. We take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again. We deeply value your relationship with Travelodge grove city and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve …