“Nice!”

Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Nice friendly place to stay,clean rooms great service. Would stay again if in the area again.My sister and I went from New York to Alabama to visit my other sister so after driving 8hrs this was a great place to stay food close by and shopping.We stayed here on the way down and on the way back home.Management made us feel real comfortable would rate this for any age travelers.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

I would like to take this time to personally thank you for your Review. We know that you have many choices when traveling and your business is very much appreciated. We hope you enjoyed your stay, and that our hotel property and staff exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for choosing Travelodge Grove City , and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I make 2 trips a year to Columbus on business. For the past few years I have been staying at another hotel in Grove City and where the quality has been going constantly down. After the last stay at in Columbus I change to the Travelodge in Grove City. I should have been staying there all along. The Management was extremely nice. No begging for an extra towel. No hot water issues as in the other hotel. And about the same price. A very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Daria132
Travelodge1, Owner at Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for your review, we value your stay with us at the Travelodge Grove City, OH .
If you are in this area please try us again, consider us your home away from home.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

As an ex-pest control technician, bed bugs was the first thing I looked for upon entry. No signs of activity, anywhere! The mattresses were covered, as well as the box springs. The room was clean and recently had been painted. The service has been been prompt and courteous. Great location with plenty of restaurants and stores. I work in construction now and travel alot, this has been among the top hotels, for the price, that I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Management is accomodating and has answered all of my requests.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Everything you read reviewing this hotel is true! Al is the Owner / Manager and he must run a tight ship because the room was clean and modern. Internet was good and Ruby Tuesday was 60 yards out my door. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I live in Monterey, California and typically stay in one of the more expensive hotels when visiting Grove City twice a year, yet with the economy and being on a more strict budget, I chose to stay at Travelodge after doing hours of research on competing hotels in the area. When I called the Travelodge, Al the Manager answered and was one of the most warm and welcoming people I have met on the phone. Traveling without my husband I like to feel safe and Al reassured me that he hasn't had problems there and has security cameras all over the property. I was also concerned about bed bugs because of another hotel temporarily shutting down for this very problem. He reassured me that they do an exceptionally high level of cleaning. I just got back from staying two weeks at Al's Travelodge and will absolutely stay there again on my next visit. Al was just as warm and friendly in person. His standard on how the hotel is managed is very high. Any request I made he promptly followed up. My room was spacious and it looked as though my bathroom had been renovated. I felt extremely safe, there was never any noise from neighboring rooms and the location was very convenient. Some nights I would walk next door and eat at Ruby Tuesday. Especially for the price, I can't imagine any hotel competing with the Travelodge, per dollar. Check it out next time you visit Grove City!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I just got back from Grove City, Ohio. We stayed at this Travelodge which was very close to the wedding we were attending. The Travelodge is old but clean and very friendly. Al, the manager was super........

I totally agree with the last reviewer.

Would stay here if visiting Grove City again....

Thank you, Al for your kindness......

Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Very friendly place to stay. Rooms where clean and you feel just like at home. Owners/Manager were very helpful in anything that we need help with. Rates were very reasonable. Planning to stay again next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn
#9 of 17 in Grove City
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/Rickenbacker

Been to Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus? Share your experiences!