“Met our needs”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Grove City
Lakewood, Colorado
“Met our needs”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We stayed here in a King suite instead of camping one night on a week-long bike tour. Bed and couch were comfortable, laundry was available, close to interstate and fast food.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travelz33

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bisbee, Arizona
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Past reviews make this hotel sound like a nigh mare but it's one of the cleanest, most wonderful places I have ever stayed, and that's saying alot!! It was so wonderful I tipped the housekeeper, which i NEVER do. I happened upon this hotel kind of by mistake and was totally delighted by everything--especially the bed and the wonderful linens. Spa like. Super comfortable. Unbelievably clean. Very well done. Whatever has been going on with this hotel in the past is, well, in the past.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank sleepydog
Louisville
Reviewed July 4, 2008

While I was skeptical staying here at first, overall, it was fine. It didn’t look like much from outside. It didn’t look like much from inside, either. However, when I lay down on the bed, I was surprised at how comfy the bed was! The mattress and pillows were extremely comfortable and plush. And since what I needed was a good night’s rest, it fit the bill perfectly. The breakfast in the morning was basic, but nice enough. I also spent some time in the fitness room (again, basic – but it had an elliptical machine, so I was set). Then I spent some time in the indoor hot tub (ahhhh….) and took a quick dip in the pool. The only complaint I have is that although there were supposed to be towels in the poolroom, there were not any. So I dripped back to my room, which was luckily on the first floor anyway. The lady at the front desk was super nice and helpful – from check-in to check-out. For the money, I had a pleasant stay.

• Liked — Indoor hottub and pool
  • Disliked — Rather bland and out of date
  • Stayed April 2008
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank Louisville_Lady
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2003

I just checked out of this hotel on July 31, 2003, there was black mold growing around the tub and the toliet. The health department told me they have had trouble with this hotel and are working to correct it. I will not be staying here again.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 27, 2002

We stayed at the comfort inn for our honeymoon. We got there late, and we just laid our bags on the floor. The next morning when we woke up the floor in front of the air condtioner was soaked! Our clothes were wet, our bags, and my veil! My husband went to the front desk to report what had happened and we asked for a refund. The person at the front desk was very rude, he said that it wasn't his problem and that we would have to speak to the manager the next day. He even had the nerve to ask if our stuff was expensive! He did move us into a different room, but it was non smoking and we asked for somking, there was no microwave, and the alarm clock and phone was broke and had to be replaced! The next day when we checked out we talked to the manager, she was very kind. She said that she would refund one night, but she would have to mail us a check since we had paid cash. It has been a week and a half since the check was promised, and we still have not recived it!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member