Hampton Inn Columbus South
$110
$61
$115
$105
Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus(Grove City)(Great Value!)
$59
$159
$127
CandlewoodSuites
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest(Grove City)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Free Internet
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast isgreat hotelplenty of parkingwould stay here againhotel staffroom was cleanother hotels in the areashopping and restaurantsclose to downtownking bedbusiness tripeasy accessstaff was very friendlyfirst floorthe breakfast areapool and hot tubup to date
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The rooms were well appointed and very clean. the entire hotel had a fresh smell. The complimentary breakfast was kept stocked even with a group of wrestlers...that seemed to be able to eat a lot. Check out was prepared and was very quick. We would definitely utilize this hotel in the future...even though there are many to choose from in this vicinity.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn Columbus/South Ohio was horrible starting with the Hotel’s Manager Monalissa Cassey she was extremely rude and discriminated me for being Hispanic. She was extremely disrespectful and wanted to charge me $250.00 for bed sheets that she claimed were damaged when I clearly showed her they weren’t. On Saturday the power went off and staff was constantly entering my room evading my privacy and without my authorization. Breakfast was very poor no variety on the products at all. The computers for guest use were not working and I just felt I couldn’t ask for anything because it will be an absolute NO to anything I requested or needed from the Manager’s point. I spoke to her and requested the 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee which is Hotel Policy based on all the bad problems I encountered and she said NO. She should not work in the Hospitality Industry if she does not know how to be hospitable and treat guests correctly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank taniaocampo
HamptonInnColsSouth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus South, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Ms. Tania Ocampo,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. I am not and we're not discriminate against anyone. We will be reaching out to you and your property's General Manager directly to ensure that we resolve this situation.

Monalisa Cassell/GM
p: 614-539-1177

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel was clean. Pool and sauna were a great size. Location was great---MANY restaurants around. The assistive staff was excellent, patient, and helpful. Management, however, was short & unwelcoming. One person can ruin an entire experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a very nice, clean and friendly hotel. I have stayed there many of times for work. It's always been great. It's recently been remolded and added a work out room, which makes it even better! I recommend this hotel to my coworkers traveling in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2014

the hampton inn is the place to stay in grove city ohio tha management is the best and the people that hork thier always happy and ready to help AAA+++ also in this review it requiers 200 charters whitch is too many

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business