My fiancé and I chose this venue after seeing many others and from our first visit I fell in love with it. The staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble for our special day. I stayed in the hotel the night before the wedding, the staff there helped my bridesmaids and I carry lots of wedding supplies to our suite without any hesitation. We requested to have breakfast brought to our rooms and the food was beautiful. The ceremony and reception couldn't have gone any better, I can't thank the staff enough for going the extra mile and making the day run seamlessly. Chris in particular assisted us with the running of the day and ensured we were where we needed to be at the right time. All my guests complimented the hotel itself, service they received and also the food. The rooms are lovely, we stayed in a suite for our wedding night and it was very luxurious. My guests stayed in standard rooms and they all commented on the comfort of the rooms. We couldn't have been happier and will definitely be staying there for our anniversary next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17Th century hotel now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star + Rosette and combining history with contemporary style. Sheer luxury everywhere with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Trendy Restaurant Bar 1650 and rich ambient St Leger Bistro-by-the-Bar with extensive menu inc creative Rosette dishes plus traditional classics. Hotel Fitness Centre and hair and beauty treatment salons - brand new state-of-the-art Luxury Spa opens Spring 2017. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - ideal for Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and Doncaster and Southwell Races. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail Station and close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire