Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant
$45
$43
$105
$95
All reviewsbirthday treatmain restaurantlarge partylovely experiencesunday lunchscallopsfrom start to finishcooked to perfectionafternoon teasandwicheswedding receptionfood was fantastichamcouldn't do enoughfirst classhigh standardwedding venue
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We would like to say a big Thank You! to management and staff for the lovely wedding they hosted for our daughter, everything was perfect.
Kate and her staff made every effort to ensure everything was perfect on the day, and was always willing to make an extra effort to assist us in every way, prior to and during the event.
The rooms were lovely, the service was excellent and the meals were delicious.
Hope to visit again later this year.

Room Tip: Not a room above the function room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Kate F, General Manager at Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review following your daughter's wedding....it was an absolute pleasure to look after you.
The whole team work incredibly hard to ensure a wedding is the dream day it's meant to be, so to know we've been successful makes us very proud, thank you.
We look forward to seeing you later in the year.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

A big thank you to management and staff at the hotel for making our daughter's wedding so wonderfull and memorable. The room for the ceremony was ideal, the grounds used for photographs were beautifull and the respection was faultless with an exeptional meal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your daughter's wedding at Ye Olde Bell, we really appreciate your kind words.
I hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I treated my friend to the special Easter chocoholics afternoon tea, I can describe it as nothing short of fabulous! The food was indulgent and delicious and the service was first class! Would recommend everyone to treat themselves! I eat here often and am never disappointed but especially loved this little treat!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Every time I saw an' Easter Chocoholics' afternoon tea being prepared I really wanted one for myself!
They looked delicious and I'm delighted you enjoyed yours so much.....definitely a treat, and in your case well deserved.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it's always appreciated.
See you soon
Kate

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We love dropping into the bar for a drink on a Friday after work. The staff are charming and attentive without being obsequious. The bar meals are tasty and large. And the atmosphere in the bar is friendly and homely.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

I'm delighted you love our stylish, friendly bar and thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor, it's greatly appreciated.
Hopefully we'll have some great weather soon and you will be able to enjoy a Friday night on the Terrace Bar and enjoy our gorgeous gardens.....we can't wait for 'Pimms on the Patio' season!
Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have stayed at Ye Olde Bell on several occasions for Business and I really cannot fault this hotel. As other guests have commented, the moment you arrive you are made to feel very welcome, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. I have eaten in both restaurants and they both offer delicious food and for the quality it is very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend staying in this hotel for business or pleasure purposes.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Kate F, General Manager at Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following a number of visits to Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant, it is greatly appreciated.
I'm delighted you have always been made to feel so welcome.
I'm very proud of the team who have a natural ability to offer warm hospitality, they are always very happy to share our beautiful hotel.
Hope you can visit us again soon whether it's for business or pleasure!