This is my new home-for-home for the next few months as I work at the nearby power stations. The hotel is cosy without being overly cute, the menu is extensive and reasonable, the bar is charming with two real ales, and the service is very helpful. And there's wi-fi throughout too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th century hotel now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star + Rosette and the addition of a brand new Luxury Spa opened in 2017. Sheer luxury everywhere with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Restaurant Bar 1650 with creative and rich ambient St Leger Bistro-by-the-Bar with extensive menu inc creative Rosette dishes plus traditional classics. Hotel Gym plus Spa with indoor/outdoor vitality pool, 10 thermal experiences including unique ‘Snowstorm’ plus beauty treatment rooms and hair salon. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - ideal for Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and Doncaster and Southwell Races. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail Station and close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire