Was here for a wedding and the staff were really helpful. Lovely hotel, excellent food. Bedroom was a bit on the compact side (especially with two large bags and a suit carrier) but the bathroom was huge. Freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle. Decor was lovely, lots of little touches that made each room different. Lovely hotel for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th century hotel now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star + Rosette plus a brand new bespoke Spa in 2017. Sheer luxury with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers and more. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Creative Rosette dining in Restaurant Bar 1650 plus traditional classics with contemporary twist in lively St Leger Bistro. Hotel Gym plus Spa with indoor/outdoor vitality pool, 10 thermal experiences including unique ‘Snowstorm’ plus beauty treatment rooms and hair salon. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Chatsworth, Doncaster & Southwell Races nearby. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail & close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire