TripAdvisor

Review of Sprinters

Sprinters
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I decided to try this local steak bar after a visit to the local cinema having had a number of recommendations from friends, but I am sorry to say I was most disappointed. The fish I ordered was disgusting and so tough the fork would not penetrate it. When I complained, the waitress checked and reported that the whole batch was the same and therefore asked me for another choice. I was persuaded to have a steak as my husband said his was delicious. The steak arrived and looked very tempting but, unfortunately, it was tough and I was unable to eat a large portion of it. In compensation, my husband did not have to pay for his dessert. The staff were extremely apologetic and could not have been more helpful, but it did spoil what had been a great day out. It is unlikely we will be ina hurry to return here in the future.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (268)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this restaurant twice now for steak. It's good quality and value. There are two sides to this restaurant. There's a large area and a separate bar area where you can also eat. We go to the bar side because it is smaller and quiet. Good service.

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

Food and service was great.. Great price and latge portions.. Well worth a visit.. Best thing is how clean the place is.. Must employ a great cleaner

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Called in as a family of 3 as we live nearby we thought we would give Sprinters a go.

We ordered a hanger steak, hunters chicken and a child’s pizza , all of the meals were served with chips which clearly had been pre cooked and then reheated ,they were terrible , tough and tasted peculiar and served to spoil the meal, we chose to come here at a cost of £38 instead of The Cods scollops - BIG MISTAKE, HUGE !

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Great value for money, friendly efficient service and fresh tasty food, what more could you want? Highly recommend.

2  Thank 238doreenm