“Great chips!”
Review of Rolleston Fish Bar

Rolleston Fish Bar
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Arnold
Reviewed June 26, 2018

They always welcome you here, and the portions are a decent size. We quite like the kebabs which are very filling.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed June 22, 2018

For a local fish and chip shop, this is the best. Always fresh cooked. Lovely fresh fish. Excellent kebabs (especially if Greg does them). I always have naan bread, chicken and doner mix, hot chilli and mint yogart, with all the salad, loads of cabbage, salt and lemon, delicious. They are huge so plenty for 2 or like me I eat a quarter at a time so it lasts me all day which is fine as they're not greasy (like doner meat can sometimes be). The doner meat is good quality, then a choice of tikka or really nicely seasoned mediteranean chicken (that's the one I have). Yum! Very clean shop, very happy and friendly staff, good service. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Popped into rollo drive chippy the other day . They are always friendly and I ordered 2 small fish and a large chips , I was then told it would be cheaper to make use of the meal deals as I will get gravy and or curry sauce with it for no extra charge . Good call and the food was awesome

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018

This shop does the best fish in Arnold,you can order it as you go in & it may take a few minutes but its worth it.There is always a queue which shows how good it is.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Our usual chippy was closed so we tried the Rolleston Fish Bar instead. Really busy when we arrived but service was good and the fish and chips were well cooked and fresh. Good value too. There was parking right outside so we will be a returning customer in the future..

Date of visit: August 2017