All reviewsthe blue roomjade rooman easy drivewarm welcomeperfect hostslicensed baran evening drinkon arrivalour night stayset the tonepoached eggsgreat showerbreakfast was deliciouscooked to perfectioncomfortable loungehuge bedb and b
Reviewed October 7, 2017

Hola julie & oliver for making us well come at your farm/b&b , room all ok, shower room also worked well, could have done with some hooks for drying coats ect but no real probs. Break fast all cooked to order ,so how do you like your eggs in the morning, :-) Plenty of parking and nice garden area, but remember to get julie to order some sun shine for your days out. Wooler locals and pubs mostly friendly ,translator app useful . would use all again ,good luck with plumbing oliver . see you again next time we play up north.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

we stayed for two nights and there is not a lot more I can say. Everything was just as I would expect, but not all places offers it. Room (can't remember the colour) was good size with good size shower room. There was a comfy lounge where one could sit and chat to Julie and Oliver about the area and places to eat. Breakfast was freshly cooked and excellent quality. There was a good choice. I would recommend Bridgend Farm to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Really convenient location for just walking into Wooley to eat etc. Very quiet and we were made to feel very much at home by Oliver and Julie. Lots of leaflets and recommendations of things to do. It's very close to the various sites, castles and paths for walking. We didn't use the large garden but it looked lovely. Breakfast was really good. Would recommend this location.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

If you want a nice homely feel, this is the place for you. We stopped in the blue room, which was very comfortable for the 2 of us, it came with an ensuite bathroom with shower. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and told to make ourselves comfortable, indeed we did for our 4 night stay. The breakfast was delicious, served with some locally sourced food which sets you up for the day. Bridgend Farm is ideally situated for travelling around in the north of Northumberland. Julie and Oliver really do go that extra mile to make sure your stay is really special. They gave us plenty of advice - places to visit and to eat. While there I celebrated my birthday, I was made to feel very special and was truly touched by this gesture from Julie and Oliver. You both derserve the accolade on display from Tripadvisor for your first year award and I am sure there will be many more. Big Thanks ;-).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I stayed in the plum room during my visit at Bridgend Farm - the room was furnished to the highest of standards and I was provided with such a warm welcome on arrival. The breakfast was to die for! The hosts are fab, I would 100% recommend and will be returning again in the near future.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family