“will go back again and again”
Review of Milan Restaurant

Milan Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Wooler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My daughter took me 4 mothers day and it was also my grandsons 5th birthday.We were made 2 feel so special. complimentry champagne,a gift 4 me balloons and sparklers 4 my grandson.,happy birthday was played and everyone in the restaurant joined in and clapped.Our birthday boy was so happy.The service was fantastic,food sublime.a great time had by all.This was visit number 4 and already planning 4 next time.

There are newer reviews for Milan Restaurant

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This place beats any restaurant we have ever eaten at we can eat here 3 times a week the food is sublime and the service from George Lesley poppy frankie Tom chris Lauren Emily Rachael joe and the excellent chefs makes every visit such a great experience 5stars every time

1  Thank Iain N Cheryl M
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Visited with my family a few weeks ago and have booked to return soon. This is a great place to eat the food is well cooked and well presented. The staff are friendly and attentive, everything was done so well that you really felt like it was a special occassion even if it was only out for supper. sooooooo looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went with my wife, for her birthday, and also our two children and we had three courses each plus drinks for £70. Pizza breads for starter were huge and the main courses were generous aswell. The glendale chicken I had was delicious. Everyone else's looked delicious aswell. The banofee pie I had for dessert was excellent aswell, much beter than the cheesecake my wife had. Lovely touch was that when I booked they asked if it was for a special occasion and as it was there was a balloon at the table and they brought out an indoor firework at the end and sang happy birthday. No airs and graces about the place you can go casual or dressed up and you won't look out of place either way.
Been before and will definately go back.

1  Thank weymouth3
Reviewed January 26, 2013

So glad we opted to go back here after so many years.
Much better experience this time,staff really attentive. Super busy.
Food was amazing,specials were out of this world. Wine was even better!!!
Highly recommend.