“superb restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

visited milan on many occassions and must say the food and service is amazing. Also the value for money is brilliant.The atmosphere of the place is special and we always enjoy going there.Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful in fact theyre falling over each other to serve you.If you want a lovely meal in nice surroundings pay a visit to Milan you wont regret it

1  Thank carol m

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband and I, along with my in-laws visited Milan on 8 December 2012 and had a lovely evening.

The restaurant was busy as always, yet not overpowering. Service was excellent. Having eaten at Milan on numerous occasions whilst visiting our home away from home in Berwick Upon Tweed, we have never been disappointed in the food selection available.

I am very pleased to say that the staff at Milan were able to accommodate my request for a smaller portion of pasta for my main course as the full-size would have been a mountain that I would have been unable to scale!!

All of our party enjoyed thoroughly enjoyed the food and my husband and father-in-law even had room for dessert, which again was delicious.

Milan Restaurant has a firm place on our radar and we will hopefully be visiting again in the near future.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food was excellent ,service faultless ,overall a very enjoyable evening for my wife and I. Many thanks .Dont forget to tweet about what's on offer because people need to know about your delightful menu.

1  Thank lurchUk
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We ate at the Milan last night and had a wonderful evening. The place was buzzing yet not overpowering; the atmosphere was wonderful. Service and attention was excellent. Food could not be faulted and very reasonably priced for the quality. Several people celebrated birthdays which were acknowledged but not too over the top. On our exit we passed five members of staff who all bid us farewell even thought they were busy, clearing or resetting tables, carrying drinks to tables etc, we felt really valued customers. Well done!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

moved to the area earlier this year and my husband and i decided to go out for a meal....loving italian food we decided to try milan. to our surprise turning up with no reservation on a saturday night we couldnt get in......of course this wasnt a bad thing. the place was heaving.

we rang up the following week and booked. wow what a fab place.. from our arrival to leaving we were served beautifully by the lovely staff. not one of them could we complain about. they were so friendly and accommodating as we had our 2 year old son with us. it was my birthday and when we had finished our main course they brought out my desert with a huge sparkler in it. and sang happy birthday.

the food was amazing and very reasonably priced. there is a wide selection of choices available but not too much on the menu where you get confused.

the staff i will say again are all fab. i love milan and i think the owners and staff should be very proud as i am sure they are. i have since been several times for just a quick pasta to another birthday celebration and are going back on 23 november for my dads birthday. cant wait.

highly recommend a visit if you are in wooler. it takes alot of beating.

1  Thank eatkin