My wife and I stayed for two nights in early February. We had one of the double rooms with a balcony, which was very clean and comfortable. The only slight problem with the sea view was that you had to stand up to see it, as there is a fairly high wall on the balcony which restricts the view somewhat. However, the views from the bar/dining area are fabulous. The food was excellent. We were on the winter package where you could choose two course up to a value of £16, and there was a good choice for my wife, who is vegetarian. Breakfast also was very good, with "branded" cereals and jams - not the cheap own label stuff you sometimes get!
Excellent value and would recommend this lovely wee Inn when exploring that part of Northumberland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to top seaside locations, the award-winning Bamburgh Castle Inn in Northumberland is hard to beat. Named Tourism Pub of the Year 2015 in the North East England Tourism Awards, The Bamburgh Castle Inn overlooks the harbour in the fishing village of Seahouses. Newly refurbished, this friendly inn with 33 en-suite rooms has all the charm of the seaside with amazing sea view rooms. Enjoy a drink or eat al fresco in our elevated beer garden with its amazing views of the Northumberland coast towards the Farne Islands and the inn's namesake - Bamburgh Castle. If you're looking for accommodation for a stay away, a guest house or a bed and breakfast in Northumberland that offers excellent value for money, a more laid back approach than a hotel and more service than simply self-catering, look no further than The Bamburgh Castle Inn. With an established reputation for good, home-cooked pub food and serving up a proper pint of Northumberland's finest, The Bamburgh Castle Inn is popular with visitors and locals alike. Don't miss our legendary Sunday Carvery complete with towering Yorkshire Puddings - you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Bamburgh Castle Hotel Seahouses
- Bamburgh Castle Seahouses
- Hotel Bamburgh Castle
- Bamburgh Castle Hotel House Sea
- The Bamburgh Castle Inn Seahouses, Northumberland