16 of us stayed in this hotel overnight,some of us had stayed before but once again we were
amazed by the warm and friendly reception we were given by the staff,nothing was to much trouble,they stored our bikes and made sure we were straight to our rooms to rest after a long and very wet cycle ride. The food in the restaurant was excellent and was served by very helpful
and patient staff.
Rooms in this hotel are comfortable,clean and cosy and the views are also stunning, what more can you ask or need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to top seaside locations, the award-winning Bamburgh Castle Inn in Northumberland is hard to beat. Named Tourism Pub of the Year 2015 in the North East England Tourism Awards, The Bamburgh Castle Inn overlooks the harbour in the fishing village of Seahouses. Newly refurbished, this friendly inn with 33 en-suite rooms has all the charm of the seaside with amazing sea view rooms. Enjoy a drink or eat al fresco in our elevated beer garden with its amazing views of the Northumberland coast towards the Farne Islands and the inn's namesake - Bamburgh Castle. If you're looking for accommodation for a stay away, a guest house or a bed and breakfast in Northumberland that offers excellent value for money, a more laid back approach than a hotel and more service than simply self-catering, look no further than The Bamburgh Castle Inn. With an established reputation for good, home-cooked pub food and serving up a proper pint of Northumberland's finest, The Bamburgh Castle Inn is popular with visitors and locals alike. Don't miss our legendary Sunday Carvery complete with towering Yorkshire Puddings - you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Bamburgh Castle Hotel Seahouses
- Bamburgh Castle Seahouses
- Hotel Bamburgh Castle
- Bamburgh Castle Hotel House Sea
- The Bamburgh Castle Inn Seahouses, Northumberland