Regal House
  • Breakfast included
St. Cuthbert's House(Seahouses)
Gun Rock(Seahouses)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet cul de sacprivate bathroomwarm welcomefresh milkstayed in the family roomnothing is too much troubleminute walkshort breaktasty breakfasteach eveningfirst classnewton hallplenty of choicefeel very welcomeeating placesself cateringset us up for the day
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The best b&b I have ever stayed in. Elaine who runs the regal went above and beyond. Nothing was to much trouble. Exceptionally clean. I can't wait to stop there again.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Uppermayfield
Reviewed June 18, 2012

From the initial discussion about booking julie called us back and even gave us her own room to fit my mum and myself in! Breakfast was fantastic, beds so comfortbale, you dont want to leave them, lovely quiet peaceful area and 10 min walk to seahouses! All in all,a perfect place to stay. Nothing is too much trouble for Julie, shes the perfect host! She even made me a packed lunch for my trip to farne. Did I enjoy it, so much so! Would i stay there agin, like a shot! Top class!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank DominicWilson
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in June and were made most welcome on arrival by Julie with tea,coffee and biscuits. The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable (we had the King room). The breakfasts were lovely and there was lots of variety on offer. With Regal House being at the back of Seahouses it was very quiet at night with nothing to disturb our sleep. Parking was not a problem at all. Would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carole D
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The minute you arrive at Regal House Julie and Terry make you feel very welcome offering you tea or coffee and biscuits. The rooms are excellent and spacious. Breakfast is a dream with plenty of things to choose, nothing is too much trouble. We would highly recommend a stay at Regal House and if you want to know the best places to eat – just ask Terry. Thank you Julie and Terry your hospitality was first class. Stephen and Norma

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We stayed here with two friends for two nights 21/22 May, the accommodation is lovely, rooms spotless and everything we needed was provided, Regal house is well within walking distance of the town, Julie made us very welcome...a pot of tea first after our journey!
The breakfast was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends