In our view this is the best guest accommodation you can get. Clean, comfortable, friendly but businesslike with comfy beds and lots of little extras. Great breakfasts of locally sourced food (how can you object to deciding the night before?). Already recommended it! Jeff and Jill must be high speed walkers as it took us longer than 10 minutes to get to the front at Seahouses but at least it did us good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland