My husband treated me to a break at St Cuthbert's House to celebrate my special birthday - I won't give the exact number, but let's just say I won't have to worry about paying on the buses now! We had a wonderful stay - well, we knew we were going to feel at home when we saw a Morris Minor Traveller parked outside! The room was delightful and the breakfasts delicious, especially the kedgeree which was the best I have ever tasted. Best of all was the friendly welcome from Jeff and Jill. They arranged for a beautiful bouquet to be presented to me on the evening of my birthday and Jill played the Northumbrian pipes. A truly magical moment and one I will always treasure.
We''ll be back very soon - in the Spring to see the puffins if not before. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland