Upon arrival, our host Jeff informed us that his aim was to want his guests to want to come back. If we were visiting this area again, we certainly would. Jeff was keen to help us with ideas as to where we should visit in the area; to find out such things as the tides for our plan to drive across the causeway to Holy Island; and to get us in to local restaurants at the last minute. Our room was large and comfortable, with a good-sized en suite bathroom. The downstairs lounge was great, as as the availability of local ales and other drinks for which you could sign a chit. Breakfasts (courtesy of Jeff's wife Jill) were great with an excellent variety of locally-sourced produce. Off-street parking around the back. Certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland