Stylish and full of character, St Cuthberts reflects the efforts of the charming hosts Jill and Jeff. Sympathetic conversion of the old chapel into a delightful establishment. Our bedroom was faultless and Jeff was able to point us in the right direction with lots of local knowledge when it came to dining out both upmarket and budget! Choose your breakfast the night before if possible from an eclectic selection. Free and reliable WiFI as well.....NO hesitation in recommending them to our friends; we certainly would like to return....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland