Stayed here for first time in many visits to the area. Bedrooms exceptionally comfortable and a very warm welcome for everyone.
I don't believe I have ever slept in a more comfortable bed. Breakfasts are consistently good, providing an ample start to an active day spent diving the beautiful Farne Islands.
Nothing is too much trouble for most Northumbrians, simply a local characteristic, but this family business is a leader in the field.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful guest house situated in the old part of Seahouses, but only 5 minutes walk to the heart of the village, harbour, bars, restaurents and 5 minutes walk to our golden beaches. All our rooms are en-suite with Freeview TV, thermostatically controlled central heating, Free Wi-Fi access, Tea and Coffee facilities and your own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. We also offer a discount for trips to the Farne Islands with Serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Olde School House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde School House Hotel Seahouses
- The Olde School House Seahouses, Northumberland