This was not our first time staying at the Olde School House B&B and it won't be our last! Over the last couple of years I have arranged a diving trip for a group of friends and have been staying here as the B&B is run by Joan the wife of Andrew, one of the boat skippers. Each time we have received a warm welcome from Joan and Andrew. The rooms are lovely and all immaculately clean. All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities plus there is a fridge in the guest area. The rooms are lovely and warm (our stays are late in the year to dive with the seal pups) which is just what you need after diving. The breakfasts are lovely and they are timed for the dive boat. This B&B is also handy as you can walk into Seahouses in the evening for dinner. A great place to stay for diving and exploring the beautiful surroundings. Looking forward to visiting again in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful guest house situated in the old part of Seahouses, but only 5 minutes walk to the heart of the village, harbour, bars, restaurents and 5 minutes walk to our golden beaches. All our rooms are en-suite with Freeview TV, thermostatically controlled central heating, Free Wi-Fi access, Tea and Coffee facilities and your own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. We also offer a discount for trips to the Farne Islands with Serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Olde School House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde School House Hotel Seahouses
- The Olde School House Seahouses, Northumberland