This was our second visit and will be back for a third. Stayed 2 nights in this lovely family B&B. Comfortable rooms and bed with en suite. Very Clean .
We were made to feel like a family member. Good range of breakfast on offer.
Lovely family consists of Joan , Andrew, Charley and Archie.The most friendliest dog "Bud" I have ever seen who loves sailing!! We also got introduced to the latest family members 4 mallard chicks who just turned up one night for B&B and have stayed nearly 2 weeks.
Thats how good this place is - a real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful guest house situated in the old part of Seahouses, but only 5 minutes walk to the heart of the village, harbour, bars, restaurents and 5 minutes walk to our golden beaches. All our rooms are en-suite with Freeview TV, thermostatically controlled central heating, Free Wi-Fi access, Tea and Coffee facilities and your own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. We also offer a discount for trips to the Farne Islands with Serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Olde School House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde School House Hotel Seahouses
- The Olde School House Seahouses, Northumberland