“Great value, hard to fault.”
Review of Saffron Indian restaurant - CLOSED

Saffron Indian restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I enjoyed a happy hour meal here on a Wednesday evening. My first visit here and I was not disappointed. Friendly staff and good service. Pleasant modern decor, decent background music too. The food was very good and was excellent value for happy hour, and looking at the menu, mid range in price for the rest of the time. The restaurant seems quiet, some may like this, others may not.

1  Thank trepe

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We went here a few weeks ago and it was FAB! a small little indian restaurant with amazing food! the staff were lovely! very helpful. Food was beautiful! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank MRSHWALKER
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After reading reviews on here decided to try this place with my partner. I would strongly advise against this restaurant. Very small and feel like sitting on top of other people eating. The only good thing about the meal was when pickle tray. The starter for me was stuffed pepper. It was stuffed with dry chicken. Vile. My partner had the potato and garlic mushroom starter and the mushrooms were off. The main was dry and tasteless not what we expected. We eat Indian food twice a week, eating out and cooking in when house and this restaurant is easily the worst curry by far. My advise would be go to tandoori mahal or if you drive go to the bar leaf at cramlington. Don't waste your money here.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband & I have been visiting Saffron frequently over the past year and I have to say its a great place to eat. The food is excellent. We also have occasional takeaways from them too, which are easily the best around.
Hussein and his brother,who is the chef,run this lovely restaurant, which offers a warm ambience, good service and excellent food all at a reasonable price too. Just try it, we are sure that you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Best Indian curry in morpeth . , they gave free birthday cAke for my family and with birthday SonG since it was my wife birthday! The food is lovely !! Staff soo friendly .