“grand children enjoyed it”
Review of Cube

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cube
Ranked #32 of 105 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The drinks were really nice but wasn't mad about the food it was average. Not many tables so we waited (my 2 grand daughters wanted to wait) Id go back though if only to keep them happy.

There are newer reviews for Cube

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit cube everyday and normally buy a smoothie, sometimes I but several for my friends at work and sometimes I visit more than once a day. I also but breakfast or lunch there, every time the service is great, the couple that run it are so friendly and hard working. The price is brilliant, and the food and smoothies are great also. I even brought my mother here for tea and have recommended it to everyone.

Everyone should try it - love the smoothie princess haha :)

1  Thank Laurenjuicyjane
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place is definitely a hidden Northumbrian gem. The selection of sweets with which the owners make milkshakes is incredible, I didn't know you could blend just about anything into a milkshake. They both know their products so well and are very helpful with their recommendations. All in all it's an A++++ place to visit and is highly recommended by me.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

cant fault this place, visited 8th march with my husband, who was really impressed with his homemade soup and dumpling, i opted for the chicken and bacon melt (delicious) and a can of coke, all this for under £6!!! VALUE FOR MONEY AND GOOD QUALITY FOOD. congratulations to the lovely owners on their wonderful little gem. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. wont be long until our next visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We discovered this place just over a year ago ( think it was fairly new then) and the kids loved the choice of milk shakes.
They do a stunning bacon sandwich (so many places ignore the importance of decent bread) freshly cooked to order.
The owners are friendly and full of life as well as banter.
We have been know to go to Morpeth just for this cafe. Great value for money.
Only down side is that they don't have much room for many tables but that said we had always managed to get a seat.
I urge you to give it a try if you haven't already.