“Great fish and chips - and spotless shop”

Carlo's Fish and Chips
Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Morpeth
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Good value fish and chips and the shop is spotless which gives confidence especially when ordering food for children. They also take debit cards etc - which is handy if you have no cash on you.

1  Thank GKMM

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The is mine and my wife's favourite chip shop. We regularly dine here when we visit Morpeth. Friendly staff and great food. If you're a first timer I highly recommend the fish (cod). If you're like me you like ur fish a little crispy on the outside and flaky on the inside. One word... Beautiful! We look forward to our next visit.

2  Thank MJW2013
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I visited Carlo's between Christmas and New year. I cant praise it enough. Im very fussy about fish and chips and find im diassappointed a lot of the time with fish dripping in oil. Carlo's on the other hand was light and crispy and tasted very fresh. The chips were very flavorsome. Good portion size. Nice seating area and very good service.
In the words of Arnie " I'll be back "!!

1  Thank michael g
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The fish and chips here are always cooked really well, and the fish is fresh and tasty. The menu is good, and caters for children, lunchtimes and eating in. A bit pricey, but quality food.

1  Thank Susi C