“A perennial favourite!”

Whitehouse Farm Centre
Ranked #3 of 29 things to do in Morpeth
More attraction details
Owner description: The visitor centre is extensive, housing a wide variety of animals from traditional farm breeds to small animals, pets and exotic species. There is something for all, Meet the Meerkats, have a Hoot with the Owls and be Mesmerised by the Marmosets and much much more!! There's even a chance for Farmtasticfun for the kids to play and explore! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 3, 2013

There's so much to do at Whitehouse Farm both indoors and out. The animals are a delight, especially the opportunity to hold or feed them. The various playgrounds and other activities keep the kids busy for hours and, once they find their way around, they can decide what they want to do next. Before you go, it's worth checking the Farm's website to see what's new, or the upcoming events which can add an exciting dimension to your visit.

1  Thank FavouritePlaces
There are newer reviews for Whitehouse Farm Centre

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Myself and my son went to the farm last week on a nursery trip.Having been to the farm many times before, I knew that the children (and adults!) would have a wonderful day.We did indeed have a wonderful day.We were greeted by a lovely girl called Rachael who was full of enthusiasm and she was fantastic with the children (and adults!).Rachael was with us for the full day and what a joy she was.Not only are the staff extremely knowledgeable, they are extremely good with the children who go to the farm. If the staff can help in any way then they will. The animals here are super. Being an animal lover myself, I always enjoy myself and learn new things as do my children. Highly recommended.

3  Thank 13stormy
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Brilliant day out, lovely staff and amazing opportunities to hold, feed and cuddle the animals. Perfect for kids of all ages. Huge range of different animals from lambs and ponies to reindeer and llamas. It's the only place I've been where it's a totally interactive experience where you can touch and hold all sorts of animals.

3  Thank Nicekitty_13
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

lots to see, touch, hold and do. cafe clean and good range of food on offer, not a cheap day out but well worth every penny

3  Thank Aggymoo
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had a fabulous time at the farm today with my daughter and her nursery friends. Rachael took the tour and she was amazing, the kids and parents loved her. Her enthusiasm was passed onto my daughter and her love for animals has grown even more - lovely that my daughter learnt lots about the animals she handled including the snake. Thanks so much again to all the staff at WHF, we will be back as a family very soon!

3  Thank Katieandben1