“Best restaurant in morpeth”
Review of Nadon Thai

Nadon Thai
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Dined here on more than one occasion and never disappointed. Amazing coconut rice! Very polite and friendly staff who can remember who ordered what when it comes to serving...beats having a waiter should out each dish like your at a market stall. Highly recommended.

3  Thank lisa m

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I had been here once before for a lunch date with a friend I'd not seen in a while so really didn't pay much attention. Plus, I'd never had Thai food before so stuck to sweet and sour chicken. But last week I went back with my husband and 3 year old daughter and have to say the food was fab! I was encouraged to try a curry which was delicious and the waitress even recommended a dish for my daughter who is a fussy eater. To my surprise, she ate half of it (adult portion) so it must have been nice! The only downside to this restaurant is that the stairs you have to climb are very steep so I would be hesitant to take anyone elderly or who would struggle. All in all it is a nice place and you get lots of yummy food do your money.

3  Thank Jemma H
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We continue to visit this restaurant as we are so lucky to have such an authentic Thai restaurant on our doorstep. The food is excellent, atmosphere ambient and staff friendly and attentive. We have always enjoyed good food here during the evening and at lunchtime.

3  Thank Melfish1
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food here is delicious and service is fantastic. It makes a really nice change to the normal restaurants you always get and the flavours in their food are the best. Only issue is that it is upstairs with no disabled access to my mother is unable to visit.

3  Thank Jenturn85
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We have just moved to Morpeth and eaten here as a couple and with parents. Service was great both times, atmosphere is friendly and relaxed and the Thai wine is tasty and well priced!
Food is exquisite - pork& prawn dim sum starter, duck with lychee and pineapple curry - both recommended!
Will certainly be returning here soon!

3  Thank AnnaMunton