“Nice little place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nadon Thai
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Nice little place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I had been here once before for a lunch date with a friend I'd not seen in a while so really didn't pay much attention. Plus, I'd never had Thai food before so stuck to sweet and sour chicken. But last week I went back with my husband and 3 year old daughter and have to say the food was fab! I was encouraged to try a curry which was delicious and the waitress even recommended a dish for my daughter who is a fussy eater. To my surprise, she ate half of it (adult portion) so it must have been nice! The only downside to this restaurant is that the stairs you have to climb are very steep so I would be hesitant to take anyone elderly or who would struggle. All in all it is a nice place and you get lots of yummy food do your money.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jemma H

Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Lovely Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We continue to visit this restaurant as we are so lucky to have such an authentic Thai restaurant on our doorstep. The food is excellent, atmosphere ambient and staff friendly and attentive. We have always enjoyed good food here during the evening and at lunchtime.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank alexander1jed
“Gorgeous Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The food here is delicious and service is fantastic. It makes a really nice change to the normal restaurants you always get and the flavours in their food are the best. Only issue is that it is upstairs with no disabled access to my mother is unable to visit.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Jenturn85
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it, totally delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

We have just moved to Morpeth and eaten here as a couple and with parents. Service was great both times, atmosphere is friendly and relaxed and the Thai wine is tasty and well priced!
Food is exquisite - pork& prawn dim sum starter, duck with lychee and pineapple curry - both recommended!
Will certainly be returning here soon!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank AnnaMunton
London, United Kingdom
“Well worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

After driving up from Romford to visit my family this was the perfect restaurant to take advantage of our holiday babysitters! We had a great meal and the staff were very friendly. We will be visiting again when we are next up!

• Visited April 2014