Just spent a long weekend at Felmoor Park. I travelled with my husband and 2 sons aged 6 and 3. We had a lovely relaxing weekend. Stayed in the chatton deluxe which was gorgeous, Spacious and very modern. The Log cabin was exceptionally clean and very warm and considering it was one of the coldest weekends ever we were actually turning the heating down.
We didn't venture out very much as weather was terrible but we walked around the lake and woodland area which was sufficient for us with two little ones.
We will be returning to this park without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering Deluxe Log cabins and lodges with hot tubs (Optional at extra cost) Felmoor Park is set in 40 acres of Northumbrian woodland. Each home is furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Facilities on Felmoor Park include Bar, Cafe, Gym with Sauna and Steam Room. Outdoors Swim Spa and Hot Tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Felmoor Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felmoor Park Hotel Morpeth
- Felmoor Park Morpeth, Northumberland