Tripadvisor
Morpeth

“Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Christmas present package.”

Northumberland Arms
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #14 of 113 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: British, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A fully re-furbished 1820's Coaching Inn, originally built by the 3rd Duke of Northumberland. Beautiful bar, lounge and restaurant, immaculately decorated and next to the River Coquet. Six luxury en-suite rooms, accredited 5* by Quality in Tourism/Visit England. A la Carte Restaurant Open 7 days a week Breakfast 8.30Am to 10.30Am for residents and by request Brunch 10am until 12 noon Lunch Menu: 12 noon to 3pm Light Grazing Menu: 3-6pm Restaurant Open for Dinner: 6pm to 9pm and 9.30pm Friday/Saturday Sunday Lunch: 12 noon to 8pm For Reservations please call.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed as part of a Christmas present package. Overall experience great from overall welcome at check in to leaving. Stayed overnight. Stayed in Suite which was very stylish with roll top bath and walk in shower, super king bed and very comfortable. Dinner and breakfast consisted of good quality pub food with excellent service. Definitely recommended and would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
28211, Owner at Northumberland Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your perfect 5* review; it really is appreciated and we are delighted you enjoyed everything about your stay.

We really hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Guest Relations

Write a reviewReviews (1,466)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my husband had an overnight stay with Dinner Bed and Breakfast as a gift for our anniversary. We stayed for our anniversary 3 years ago we loved everything about it then as we did this time. All of the staff were lovely especially Katie who served breakfast and checked us out. She remembered us from our last visit which was nice. Food and room both amazing. Had a fab time can’t wait for our next visit.

Dear Guest

Belated wedding anniversary congratulations from all the team. We are so pleased to hear we impressed you 3 years ago and on this stay too.

We look forward to visit number 3.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the hotel,the staff the food the whole experience was wonderful only one slight down it was a bit noisy from the pub on the night time

Dear Guest

Thank you for scoring us the perfect 5*.

We apologise if you were disturbed in any way by the subtle music from our bar area; we hope you'll agree however that this does cease at a reasonable hour.

We hope you'll be back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't fault the hotel but so upset with the customer service. I booked this for my daughter and husband to have a well deserved night away I booked it in the October for £140 for the night expensive but it was a treat. Rang on the Thursday before to pay for it which I did. To then find out from my daughter the same room had been reduced to £70 for the next two weeks As you can imagine I was a bit shocked. I rang to ask if they could honour this rate and could theyuse the £70 in the restaurant as they had already booked a table. The girl I spoke to said she would speak to the manager and see what they could do but seemed reasonable. Had to ring back the next day. Which I did and the manager said they were fully booked now and they would not honour the rate as they only reduce 48 hours before hand if they cant fill the rooms. So how come the following week was reduced and rooms still available. They said they would give my daughter a free bottle of wine. I didnt want to cancel as it took a bit of organising this date due to work and childcare issues. And now that I had paid for it I would loose the money. Very very poor .
And to annoy me even more a friend booked it for the £70 the following weelend. Will never recommend or book again. The sad thing is my daughter spent £75 in your restaurant.

1  Thank richardpN9844CU

Dear Guest

Apologies if you were disappointed with the rate for the room. All of our rooms are accredited 5* by external bodies such as the AA and pricing is somewhat steered by their recommendations and generally well received for 5* accommodation by our guests.

To book in advance to secure a specific room on a specific date does result in paying 'rack rate'. This was the date you booked specifically due to work/childcare issues. As you have mentioned, if rooms are not sold well in advance, we may (but not always) reduce the rate to fulfill capacity.

We do hope that your daughter enjoyed her stay overall and we hope to welcome you back again at some point.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely Saturday overnight stay ,, nothing too much trouble forTrevor and Ricardo,food delicious , great ambience to the place ,, room and bathroom we stayed in was fabulous ,, very comfortable and spotless ,,, lovely stay for my husband and I and great food with family ,, great breakfast

Dear Guest

Sincere thanks for your wonderful all round review; it is much appreciated and we are delighted you enjoyed everything about your stay.

We hope you'll be back to visit us again soon.