“EXCELLENT”

The fairways restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great staff, amazing food, even better prices. I would actually drive from Newcastle to go here for my tea! We also tried the breakfast and that was faultless, the waitress' are lovely as well.

1  Thank steph23rach

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Luckily we were invited for lunch awesome food great service home from home and no dishes to wash a great outlook with outdoor seating i really fancied 18 holes but i had eaten waaaay to much lol :) yay 15 outta 10 from me :)

1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to Berwick with my parents and dog and we were worried we could not go anywhere for a meal because of my dog but Fairways welcomed both us and our dog with open arms. I am a fussy eater and don't eat many foods but Fairways made me what ever I wanted. Not only are the staff very friendly but are hard working and polite. Food is absolutely fantastic too, I'd go every day if I could! Remarkable food, amazing menu with lots of choices, lovely staff and FANTASTIC prices! Overall a brilliant place and I'd go every day if I could!

1  Thank Faye O
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were staying near by at berwick haven caravan park (literally 2 minutes away) and decided to eat away from the high prices of the park.
We came across this place and so glad we did!
We came on Tuesday which was pizza and pasta buffet.
There was plenty of choice of pizzas, pastas, salad and chips.
The food was constantly being replaced and it was all hot and delicious.
The staff were very friendly and there is a cake counter with some gorgeous looking cheese cake which I am afraid to say I didn't get to try because I was stuffed!!
The prices were great too.
£6 an adult and kids under 12 eat free!!
I don't get out much so I'm no good on prices of drinks but my husband said this was also fantastic. £7.10 for 3 pints of coke, a fruit shoot and a punt of strongbow.
Will defo be back!

2  Thank ashlee2004
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had visited this restaurant on a number of occassions for curry night which were excellent and well received for friends we invited to join us. We then attended the fish and chip themed night. The fish tasted great in a light batter, and not in the least greasy. Chips were spot on with mushy peas, bread and butter and a pot of tea perfect.

1  Thank Rabbie_13