“Refreshingly different....”
Review of El Taperio - CLOSED

El Taperio
Cuisines: Moroccan, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: El Taperio welcomes you to come and try our twist of spanish/ moroccan food. All freshly cooked and authentic, Head Chef is from morocco and moved to spain at a young age to cook, hence the fusion of cuisines. Open daytimes for coffees, cakes and lunches & evenings for evening meal. Offering a range of Tapas, tagines, Paellas and other dishes typical of these 2 Beautiful countries.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have lunch here every other week and I have been in the evening too. Menu is small which is good as it is all freshly prepared. You do not here the ping of a microwave. Fresh fish is used. Very well flavoured casseroles. Huge servings and reasonably priced. Worth a visit. Everyone makes you welcome.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was a lovely place, really loved the food, best ive had in Berwick, staff are really lovely and very helpful, the comments from the other diners where all positive, we will definitely be going back, one of the best meals we have ever had, keep the good work up.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family ate there numerous times during our visit because the foodwas beautiful.Great hosts made us feel very welcome,and we can't wait to come back to try some more

Reviewed June 22, 2013

A great blend of flavours from the various tapas dishes to the desert, but for me it was all about the main event - the lamb stew with couscous.

There are some decent beers to wash it down with too, though I preferred the Casablanca.

Good service from friendly staff & I will definitely be back next time I'm up north.

1  Thank Bigbadbear99
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Been in a few times, most recently with my boyfriend for a light lunch. The food was exceptional and made to my preference (not spicy) :)